Sunday, November 2, 2008

Snowbird

We took Emery up to Snowbird for her first ride on the tram. Here we are on our way up.

My sister and her family came with us and was nice enough to take some pictures. This is a view from the top of the tram.

So... after we were done walking around at the top we decided to venture back down the mountain. Lance talked me into hiking down thinking it would only be an hour or so. Thank goodness my sister, Liesel, stocked us up on fruit snacks and granola bars because after a few wrong turns and 2 1/2 hours later we arrived at the lodge!

It was a lot of fun and a beautiful day. Emery was such a trooper. She even got in a nap on the way down.

So Cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful sleepy baby. Looks like so much fun. I have heard that about the hike down...easy to get lost. :)

mikelle said...

I love that last picture of Emery. She is so cute! I miss her already. :(

Nourishing Creations said...

So fun! I'm glad you had snacks to help you get by too!