Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 Months Old!

"Yeah I'm 6 Months Old!"
Emery turned 6 months old 2 weeks ago, but she just went to her 6 month check up and here are her stats.
Height: 27.5 inches (91%)
Weight : 17 lbs (61%)

She is such a happy girl.
A few of her favorite things to do are:

  • play peek-a-boo
  • clap her hands
  • talk as loud as she can
  • laugh at Lance while they play
  • get up on her hands and knees
  • suck on a celery stick
  • watch football with Lance
  • sit in the shopping cart like a big girl

Below is a picture of Emery and her best friend, Abbie! She loves to watch her and laughs at her more then she does anyone else. Emery gives Abbie a big smile every morning and Abbie returns with a lick to the face! Happy 6 months Emery! We love you!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so cute!!! I love her cheeks!

The Gag-nears said...

6 months already? wow! She is so beautiful! Just like her mom! Happy 6 months to Emery!

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Ha ha she is so cute I love the first picture of her, she's so happy!!

mikelle said...

Awww! She is so adorable! That first picture is awesome! And I love the cute ponytail! She's getting so big - I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!

Nourishing Creations said...

I haven't seen her in so long! She's so animated and happy. I can't wait for her and Jade to get together and play.

missandyd said...

What a big girl! I bet she is so happy cause she has such awesome parents! Happy half birthday Emery.

AbiAnn said...

Oh my goodness what adorable pictures, love the smile!!

Troy and Amanda said...

Adri, she is so cute. Keep posting all the cute pictures. I can't wait to see her again.

Bailey said...

She is so cute ! She is like totally one of my favorite cousins! Love you Emery! XOXOXOXO

Katy and Mike said...

Hi Adri!

Wow, she is getting so big, and she is soooo cute!! I wanted to let you know that I finally started our blog, so check it out @ www.mikeandkaty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Her hair is THE cutest ever. She is simply divine.