Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time for Blogging?

I know I haven't been the best blogger lately, but I feel like I haven't had any time to do anything. My last day at work is fast approaching and I can't wait! I will be done on October 16 and then I get to be with Emery all day everyday. I am hoping that once I am done working I will have more time to blog. That way I can have some where to go when I need a reminder of all the great experiences I have had. It seems like ever since I became a mom my mind doesn't work as good as it use to. I am much more forgetful.
(It may have been that way before, but at least now I have something to blame it on!) These are just a few somewhat recent pictures of Emery. She goes to the doctor on Friday for her 6 month checkup. I will be sure to blog about that. I know! I can't believe she is 6 months already! Isn't she cute?

7 comments:

mikelle said...

YES! She is SO darn cute! And so big! I can't believe she's six months old already. She is growing up way too fast and I'm missing it. :(

Amy said...

What a cute baby and family you are. Motherhood suits you - even though it kills brain cells. I think it has to, because if we were in our right minds we wouldn't keep doing it. (as much as we love them!):)AS

Melissa said...

She is adorable!!

Amy said...

She's getting so big! Can't wait to see her in person in a few months!

Barnes said...

Look at those cheeks! So cute. And don't worry about keeping up on the blogging. I am so terrible at it! I would rather spend my time with Isaac, blogging can be time consuming sometimes! You are done with work soon! That will be nice! I remember you talking about it, but were quite sure yet. You will love it, although I still work, but from home. Some days are better than others, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being home with my little guy! We will have to get together for play dates. I need to socialize Isaac with little kids more.

Nourishing Creations said...

I haven't had time to blog lately either! I'm just barely checking blogs/making a post...it feels like it's been months!

Bailey said...

I just cant stop smiling back at her! Even though its a picture! I just cant stop! She is such a happy girl ! And again! XOXOXOXOXOXOX And more XOXOXOXOXOX