Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I love July 4th! It was Emery's first 4th celebration and boy did we celebrate! Every year our ward puts on a wonderful breakfast, which we haven't missed yet. After the breakfast we head to the Murray parade where we sit with Lance's Family. Lance and his brother's always end up throwing candy at the Robinson family who sits directly across from us every year. After the parade we went to Derek's (our nephew) baseball game. He did a great job! Then we went to Lance's mom's house for more celebrating and food. We finished the night off at Ted and Kristy's for fireworks.
Here is Emery and her Uncle Blake at the Murray Parade.
(Look Blake you made the blog!)
Here is Emery and her aunt Megan who is taking good care of her by getting her to sleep!
Here is a picture of Emery and her cousins, Carson, Paige, Hailie, and Meg who took Emery for a walk while we were at Grandma Kay's house.
I loved this picture of Lance that I took on the 4th, so I decided to share it with everyone!

6 comments:

mikelle said...

I love the 4th too! I'm glad you guys had a fun day. Emery looks super cute in her festive outfit!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! And seriously...love your hair!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Emery and her uncle is just striking. Ther are alot of similarities. Both stunning!!

Amy said...

It looks like you guys had a great 4th. I wish I could have been there! Emery is a doll!AS

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun day. I am glad that we could spend it with you guys. We love you! Happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Look at this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL family. I still can't get over how much I LOVE YOUR HAIR ADRI! WOWZA. One hott mama.