Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun time at Liberty Park

Lance and I have a house right by Liberty Park, which we just love. Here is Emery and I at the 7 Canyon's part of the park
My sister, Liesel, and her kids, Hayden, Bridget and Canyon, came with us to play in the water at the park. The 7 canyons are a smaller version of the Canyons that we have here in the Salt Lake area. During the summer they fill them up with water and they all run down to the lake. The kids love running through the water and playing in the lake.
Here is my sister again with Bridget and Canyon. As you can see Canyon is not afraid of anything and loves to run around. We all had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

mikelle said...

Looks like fun! You guys are so lucky to live so close to such a fun place!

And you and Emery look so cute. I love your hair - it's adorable on you!

Anonymous said...

You guys always know how to have fun. It looks like a great time at the park. We should come visit and try it out. You know me and parks though. That would be a stretch for me.