Friday, June 20, 2008

Real Salt Lake Adventure

Lance, Emery and I went to our first Real Soccer Game on Wednesday! (thanks Kenny!) As you can see Emery slept through the first half of the game.
The game was fun to watch and we had great seats. (thanks again Kenny!)
Here's Emery with Lance cheering on Real! She did really well during the game. The only time she cried is when Real scored a goal and then the referee took it away. Everyone was yelling and screaming which made it very loud. We are not sure if she was upset from the noise or that they took the goal away!

7 comments:

AbiAnn said...

I have never been to a soccer game, looks like fun. And I love the hammock, way cool... a drink holder and everything! Looks like he had a nice relaxing father's day.

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! She's geting so big and chubby!

Nourishing Creations said...

Fun time! It looks like you found a baby carrier! What kind is it?

Rachel said...

Aren't you glad that my dad asked you if you wanted to go to the Real game. While you were at the game me and my mom went to the store then went to go see Ted and Kristy's new puppy it was so cute.

mikelle said...

Looks like fun! Emery is too cute! I miss her.

missandyd said...

Fun! You guys look so cute...she looks like she is handling being around all those people great. Is that at the new stadium? I totally want to go to a game!

hailie said...

That looks like so much fun! Oh and emery is so cute I love her! So I am jealous that you got to go to the Real game! Well cya lata aligatas!