Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father’s Day Lance! Here is a picture of Lance in his father’s day gift. He ordered himself a hammock Chair and when it arrived yesterday while Lance was at class I was so excited. I wrapped it all up and hid it in our basement. When Lance got home from class he checked his e-mail. He had received an e-mail letting him know that the Hammock was left on our porch this morning. He ran outside to look for it, but couldn’t find it anywhere. I decided to tell him that I had it all ready for Father’s Day, so he didn’t worry all day about it. Lance was so excited that it came before Father’s Day and wanted to set it up so it was all ready for his first official Father’s Day. I let him open it one day early as another Father’s day present.
Here is Lance and Emery relaxing on Father’s Day. I was in charge of supplying Lance with cold beverages.
I am very blessed to be married to Lance! He is the best husband and an even better Dad to Emery! We love you Lance!
Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you and I am so blessed to have you for my Dad. Thanks for all of the lunches and good talks. I love this picture of you and Emery! I think about you everyday and how I am who I am because of you! Thanks again and I love you!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope that Lance had a good Fathers Day. Did you take the other chair off of the tree?

mikelle said...

Happy first Father's Day Lance! Looks like you've got it made in the shade. (sorry, I just couldn't resist that rhyme!) I love that picture of Emery and her daddy! Too cute! Was Lance really asleep or just faking it?

Unknown said...

Oh my heck that hammock rocks. I want one too. Look at that sweet baby...Oh man. Life can't be any better!

Grandmakicki said...

Glad Lance did receive somthing he wanted. Too bad there was no Primary singing for him. But he got Pie I hope after church.

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Lance! You are such a good day. Emery is lucky to have two great parents. Love your father's day gift. Good work Adri!

Nourishing Creations said...

I hope you are enjoying that hammock when he's not around. :)

Nourishing Creations said...

P.S. I love how emery's little belly is showing in that pic! too cute! I just want to squeeze her.

missandyd said...

That is a great fathers day present that Lance gave himself! I can't remember the last time I was surprised by a gift that I didn't pick out. Sometimes it just works out that way. It looks very relaxing can I come over?