Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Time Swimming!

We took Emery swimming for the first time yesterday at Grandma Kay’s pool.
As you can see from the picture she didn’t like the pool at all the first time in.
So, we got her out of the pool and put on her hat and sunglasses to see if that would help.
The second time we put her in the pool she did much better. She was relaxed, and enjoyed the nice weather.
Once Emery was done in the pool we put on her cute robe and slippers to help her dry off.
What a fun day!

8 comments:

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Looks like Lance is having a rough day! And baby Emery looks so cute in her little robe, I can't believe how chubby she is!

Ross and Aubrey said...

cute, cute, CUTE! Love the swim suit and the glasses.

Rachel said...

She looks so cute. I hope she goes swimming tomorrow and I could see her for reals. I hope she had so much fun.
(P.S. You need to come on Monday the 16 so I can see her.)

mikelle said...

Too cute! I'm glad you were able to take her swimming in that swimsuit before it got too small. I love that robe - it's adorable! But we can't see the slippers in that picture. :(

By the way, you are looking so good Adri! And Lance looks pretty fly in those shades. What a cute family you have!

Grandmakicki said...

Cute swim suit. Glad it was a good warm day for you at the pool.

Anonymous said...

What a fun time. I long for the time to chill pool side. Emery looks darling in her swim suit and robe. Who am I kidding she looks great in everything.

Nourishing Creations said...

Love the shades. B) (and the suit of course! So girly!)

missandyd said...

Those glasses are too cute and that robe what a supermodel! I love your hair too. Way cute!