Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas and 9 Months Old

Emery went in for her 9 month doctor’s appointment and is healthy as can be. Here are her stats:

Height: 30 inches (99%)
Weight: 19 lbs (52%)

Emery’s 1st tooth broke through a couple of days ago. She is getting so big. Her favorite thing to do is crawl around and get into everything.


All of the following photos and videos are courtesy of Mikelle.

Emery’s aunt Mikelle and cousin Allyssa made her this adorable tutu.

Mikelle took these pictures which turned out so cute.

This is one of my favorites!

Here is Emery modeling in Banana Republic's window at the Gatway.

Emery doing her new ohh face with her cousin Allyssa.

Another modeling picture.

Here she is all excited on Christmas

Still learning how to walk and loving every minute of it.



Below are a few video's of Emery.






Thanks again Mikelle for all of the pictures and videos!

12 comments:

mikelle said...

Wow - 99% in height!! That's awesome!

You are more than welcome!! I just loved spending every minute with Emery while I was there. She is more than adorable!

Thanks for letting me come over and for feeding me lunch, I had a great time hanging out with both of you! I hope it's not too long until my next visit! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable. We just love her so much. Little Meg is becoming so fascinated. She just wants to hold an love her. I love the pictures, she is quite the little model. I also love watching her expressions and her curiosity excites her. She is definitely the cutest.

Bailey said...

She is so darn cute. Uh oh. Brain freeze. Leeding music. So funny, and very cute. I was sick the whole time at all the partys. I didnt want her to get sick. So I couldnt play, or hold her. It stank. Im getting better though. I have pink eye. I can get somebody a sore throat if I went to a family party. I wouldnt want to do that. My brother Landon had pink eye, and gave me a sore throat. My dad isn't sick. Hes very lucky. Bye. Hugs and Kisses. Love,
Bay-Bailey

Tristy said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is 9 months old, they grow so fast. You are such a sweet mom, and have an awesome family.

Melissa said...

Adorable!!

Unknown said...

She is THE cutest thing ever. Love that black and pink outfit...TDF. And the photos and the tutu...totally girly and I totally love it. She is a dawl.

The Gag-nears said...

Wow - baby's first Christmas - but she isn't a baby anymore. So sweet. And congrats on the crawling - your life will never be the same! She looks like she is spoiled and loved. That means she has good parents.

Nourishing Creations said...

Wow! What a cutie! It's been too long since we've seen her, sorry I didn't make it over last week. I will try this week! :)

Heather and Dave said...

Emery is such a DOLL! I love all the photos and videos. Can't wait to see you girls again soon. I'm so happy to hear she has her 1st tooth! Way to go Emery!

Grandmakicki said...

Too cute. What a fun girl you have

missandyd said...

I love her hair! Her little tuft on the top. Her ooh face is the cutest. Hope things are good with you!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little girl!