Monday, August 18, 2008

Emery Laughing

Saturday was such a nice day that we decided to go hang out in the back yard. Our neighbor’s dog was over trying to give Abbie some much needed exercise. The dogs were chasing each other around barking as they ran. For some reason Emery thought it was so funny. She laughed and laughed and continued to laugh even when we got the video camera out. The loud barking is our little Abbie, who thinks that when she runs she has to bark. Emery seems to be a little scared at first, but eventually gets a kick out of it.

10 comments:

mikelle said...

Awww! That is so adorable! She has such a cute little laugh!

Amy said...

Okay that is so cute!!! She even sounds like you...! I swear she is your clone!

Ross and Aubrey said...

SO cute!
The other day, Brenna was "talking" to Emery, and Emery was laughing so hard. Next time, I'll pull out the video camera :)

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Ha ha I love her little laugh! And her dimples too.. she's so cute!

Nourishing Creations said...

The baby laugh is the best thing ever. Jade was sitting here getting really happy and excited watching Emery laugh. I think they need to play!

Tristy said...

Too cute! I love hearing babies laugh it is the best thing ever. I can't wait until Cade gets to that stage.

Romney's said...

Adri, Emery is so adorable. Congrats!! So I didn't even know that you had a baby until just recently, I guess I am just out of the loop. :)She is so cute and I think she look a lot like her mom.

hailie said...

oh emery is is soooooo cute her laugh is way cute! Hope to see you soon!

Nourishing Creations said...

Hey Adri! What is your email address? Could you email it to me? elizabeth.grange at gmail dot com
Thanks!

Amanda said...

Hi Adri! So I was just browsing everyones' blogs and you have the darlingest little princess! And you look so good and not even in the "for just having a baby" way. You just look great! Glad to see you and your family are doing so well:)