Monday, August 18, 2008

Antelope Island

Lance is now working 4 ten hour days, which means he has every Friday off. A couple of Friday's ago we decided to go to Antelope Island. We had never been there before and we thought it would be fun. Here is what we did
Emery rode the bison.
Lance and Emery went out into the Great Salt Lake and wondered why that guy ahead of them went out in nothing but his undies. Don't worry Lance covered Emery's eyes.
Emery and I enjoyed the nice overcast day.
Lance held Emery up in the wind and she loved it.
I couldn’t decide which picture, so I put both in.

After the beach we went to the ranch where I tried to rope some cattle.

Lance is a natural cowboy!
He tried to rope me, but I was too fast for him!

2 comments:

mikelle said...

You guys always have so much fun! And Emery always looks so darn cute! I want your secrets!

Nourishing Creations said...

Lol. I love that BIG smile on Emery's face! :D