Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update on Emery

Emery had a doctor's appointment on May 1, 2008. She was 10 lbs 3 oz and 22 1/2 inches long, which means that she is tall and heavy for her age! She is a healthy, happy baby.

Emery started to smile back at us last week! We haven’t been able to catch it on camera but once we do it will be posted! She has also learned that she has a voice and likes to use it!

While Emery was sleeping today, she got this huge grin on her face and she started to laugh. It was so cute and it made my day!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, that second picture of her looks just like you Adri!!! Wow! She is so stinkin' cute!

mikelle said...

Oh my goodness! She has changed so much! I can't even believe how big she has gotten in such a short amount of time. (And I'm missing all of it :( I know, pity party...) And just look at those cheeks! She must be a good eater! She is such a beautiful (and big!) girl! I can't wait for next week when I FINALLY get to meet her!!!

P.S. I just love that shirt in the last picture. Adorable. :)

Tracie said...

she's such a cutie pie and is getting bigger and cuter every day!

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

I can't believe how chunky she's getting! Haha she is so cute!! I love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is truly adorable. I can not believe how much she has changed. She is such a good baby. I just love holding her.

Nourishing Creations said...

It happens all so fast! Smiles make all those long nights much more bearable when morning comes! Finally some gratitude! :D